Friday, March 23, 2007

Trolley Glaring
I was waiting in line at Giant with about a dozen items in my trolley. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that lady in front of me was staring at the items in my trolley. It was a long stare......almost like she was examining each and every item I had selected. Next thing (and I knew this would happen), she looked up from staring at my trolley and looked at me instead. Like as if she was making a judgement of who I was and what kinds of things I selected. At this point, I really felt like sticking my finger in my nose and being totally gross just for her benefit .....but instead I continued staring into space. Now, why do people do things like this?

2 comments:

Chris The Baker said...

OMG! I think I know who it might be!! I so totally know how annoying that can be, man! You feel like they just painted you with eyeball juice...

PEW said...

Things that makes you go hmmmm....