Friday, September 07, 2007

Finally well.....I think.
I have not exercised since Sunday 26 August. That is 13 days ago. It feels like a very long time to me. I'm anxious to resume my training but conscious of the need for full recovery. It was an awful sore throat, runny nose and phlegmy cough I had. Full blown. Still spitting out a bit of remnant phlegm - no longer green though.

I am looking forward to the Shape Run this Sunday. Tried to pick up the Race Kit @ Marina Square just now but discovered a terrible queue. Wasted no time waiting there and am now wondering who I can bribe to get the deed done. Once upon a time, I was patient enough to stand in line. Like sheep. But it's such a &^^%#$!!!!! waste of time. It's a sin to waste people's time like that!
There has to be a better way.

No comments: