Monday, January 21, 2008

New Wheels!!!!
It's as pretty in real life as it looks in the pic. Got it from Togoparts from a chap that took real care of it....but is moving on to fishing & motorised dirt biking instead. Offroad is too much work....he said. It's light - 12.7kg. Disc brakes, XT deore front & rear deraillers. Nice. I know it's a good buy because my friend owns the same model & she's very pleased. This will be the 5th bike purchase for me in the last 12 months...but I'm always buying for someone else you see. Heehee. This is a birthday present for my husband. However, since I can also handle a 17" (just adjust the seat post low).....I think I'll put my comfy Terry Butterfly saddle on it and use it myself. He can have it back on the weekends. Those pedals have to go too.....clipless pedals on road bike is enuf. Now I need to get him some nice cushiony bike shorts, jersey, helmet, gloves....and make time to have lots of fun biking together!

No comments: