Wednesday, July 18, 2007


Renergie Morpholift
" My face is lifted & re-defined. I challenge the law of gravity."
Thousands of micri-lifting effects work to tighten & lift my skin, whilst maintaining suppleness and comfort. Wrinkles appear visibly smoothed, skin feels firmer. My facial contours will look re-defined.
Doesn't that sound good? Yes, these things are now my beauty regime courtesy of a dear friend, who is looking out for my skin. Toying with the idea of taking a close up pic of my 'crow's feet' eyes for a before and after look. Might be a bit too revealing though. Hmmm....see my mood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's time. I too have been going for facials and, for the 1st time in my life, am using over 5 products each morning and evening. I used to think it'd be a drag, but now I look forward to the ritual, as if every circular motion, whether to cleanse or to apply a product, were a spell.