Tuesday, August 07, 2007

East Coast Park
There's a lot of lucky people who live in the East that can enjoy doing their morning walks & exercises along the East Coast Park. It's about 10km from Fort Road all the way up to SAFRA golf course. It's a good place to bike for me as I don't have to worry about cars & buses. Sometimes pedestrian traffic is more fickle though!

It was lovely this morning. There's just something about the sea. The constant breeze. The smell. The rhythmic sound of the waves. So I spent some time sitting on a bench, closed my eyes and just soaked in the moment. A little later I decided to make good use of the time to do my BSF (bible study fellowship) homework. We're studying the book of Romans and this week's homework is just 4 verses. But just take a look at it.

Romans 11: 33-36
Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God!
How unsearchable his judgements,
and his paths beyond tracing out!
Who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has been his counselor?
Who has ever given to God, that God should repay him?
For from him and through him and to him are all things,
To him be the glory forever! Amen.

It was very easy meditating on these verses in such pretty surroundings. It took me half the usual time to complete it. I think I'll go biking in East Coast more often now!

No comments: