Friday, August 11, 2006

Militant Mothering!
Think I've finally found a way to get around disputes with my boys about time spent on Xbox, computer, TV etc. Anybody who enters this play room now has to sign in! They log in & log out their time. This simple act of recording does wonders. After all, we all know how time flies when one is having fun. We don't believe that 2 hrs flew by when it only felt like 30 minutes. But now.....it's in black & white. It's been rather effective & I'm incredibly pleased. Now I wonder what other military procedures I can enforce around the house....

3 comments:

solitude said...

hahaha, I like that idea!! hm... will think of adopting it in future, if ever, heh.

Conrade Yap, (Dr) said...

How about issuing coupons that are time-limited? Use your creativity.

Mingying LEE said...

Hey Serena,
You're already 21...pushing 22...you'll probably have a dozen kids before you turn 30. Ha!
Hi Kian Seng,
Nice to hear from you!