Saturday, October 29, 2005

Vamoose!
All this while I have been quietly wiping up bird poop in my kitchen & living room. Even had a visitation by two mynahs at the same time who were flapping around my skylight & shat on the SIDE of the wall - which is like thirty feet off the ground. Tim says I have to climb up there to clean it! (gggrrrrhhh......)
But yesterday they stayed away. I took a black garbage bag, put it on a coat hanger, cut strips on the bottom and hung it outside my kitchen door. It looks ridiculous but it seems to be working....

3 comments:

auntymich said...

i want to see a picture! (of the garbage art, not the poop) :)

Chris The Baker said...

Can I order one from you, please??

Mingying LEE said...

sad to report tt mynahs may possess some brain matter. at least one figured it out & came into the kitchen...just now. blistering barnacles!