Thursday, January 05, 2006

Trivia
This afternoon I took a big bowl of grapes out of the fridge and put it on the kitchen counter. Then I took a small bunch from there, put them in a small bowl and brought them to the study for my son Luke to eat. When I returned to the kitchen, I immediately noticed several grape stems on the kitchen floor close to where the bowl was. My dog Baobei looked at me innocently and started wagging her tail.
Sigh......evidence that demands a verdict! (also the title of a really cheem but excellent book on Christian apologetics - the concrete facts supporting our faith)
The verdict - guilty, of course. However, I hadn't the heart to reprimand her because....she's my baobei.

2 comments:

auntymich said...

never heard of a grape eating dog! altho we once had one who liked durian...

solitude said...

ewww..... i hate durians! gross. :( my dog likes grapes, but i don't think he has the nerve to take it by himself. :P