Monday, November 13, 2006


2nd Link Singapore Johore Bridge Run
If you find yourself scrutinising this pic and wondering where I might be.....well....good luck! Tim & I ran across the bridge to Johore (without need of our passports)...just a few km shy of Sultan Abu Bakar Immigration Complex, made a U-turn & back....together with about 7000 other folks. That was 10km. This time....although I wore better socks, I managed to get a blister started between my third & fourth toes on my right foot. I'm kind of bummed about how long it took for me to complete. I couldn't get into the breathing-music-rhythm pace that I wanted to. I was very distracted by the incline. Never noticed that before. I hate running up inclines. Some highlights were the African runners that hardly broke a sweat, the Ang-Moh with his kid in the pram that overtook me....and the older lady that climbed over the barricade so she cut short the distance. I realize now that I am not prepared for the Standard Charted race coming up 3rd Dec. Oh well....

No comments: