Wednesday, November 08, 2006

9 holes, Alligator Shoe & Chipped Golf Ball
I have some swell pics of the above but can't seem to post them. Bug in PC. Anyway, I totally embarrassed myself yesterday by playing like a beginner. My son played much better than me. I lost 3 balls to the jungle & pond. After the 3rd hole, my right shoe decided to do an alligator on me. Y'know, the sole detaching from the shoe. This same thing happened while golfing with my pal in Bangkok. The only way for me to walk was like Quasimodo. The couple that joined our flight was polite & didn't say anything....but I felt like an idiot. Later we found a chipped ball. Either a really cheapo ball or a very powerful swing. By the way, the inside of a golf ball is pink. That was fun though. I need to go play golf again.....real soon.

No comments: