Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Bird sh*t
My friends abused me all Easter weekend about my hair. Figured there may have been some truth to the abuse. So yesterday, I told Carleen (my hairdresser) to give me a new look. Some 3 hrs later....I do look somewhat different I think. My head is considerably lighter & cooler. For the first time in my life, the top part of my head was subject to something called a wave perm - to give it some body. The last time I highlighted my head was 20 yrs ago as a college undergrad....a skunk-like orange tip front and back. This time the colour is all over and red! I'm not so sure about the cut & perm....but surprisingly, I like the colour. And so do the birds. Whilst chatting & walking around Botanics this morning with my friend Lynda.....something dropped on my head. It was bird sh*t. Can you believe that???? It was gross...so gross....

2 comments:

auntymich said...

can't wait to see your (cleaned) red hair

solitude said...

heh me too! auntie mingying is soo funky eh. ;p