Sunday, April 23, 2006

I can't wait....
For exams to be over. Sounds ludicrous I know. But since none of my sons are the least bit anxious (nor even aware of) the impending exams, I feel like I should be. And so I am. It's 14 days to ET's first paper and 17 days to the other two's SA's (Semestral Assessment). That's 25 days countdown to total freedom where we all can put our brains on the shelf again. Yay!
Spent the beginning of the year looking forward to Ophir & HK getaway. Those two trips came and went and lived up to high expectations. Now I guess I'm looking forward to Church Camp in June and at the moment, Taman Negara sidetrip after camp.
I also have to be more intentional about my fitness training. My plan is to celebrate my 41st birthday doing the 8km Terry Fox Run on Sentosa (up -down up- down terrain). But before that in July sometime, my lunatic ultra marathon geriatric doctor friend is coming back from HK. I want to be fit enough to run McRitchie with her.
I also have a sudden craving to play golf. It's been a very, very long time since I whacked a helpless little white ball and chung-kulled the nice fairways. Yes....have to make time for that this week. Who cares about the gezillion other things I need to do?

1 comment:

auntymich said...

yikes good thing u reminded me, its all quiet in the chian house as well, time to rouse the rabble...