Monday, April 10, 2006

In Gratitude
Last week was incredibly busy for me. It was the convergence of academic, personal, ministry, social, household matters all at the same time. Had committments and thus was out every single night. I remember looking at my diary at the start of the week and thinking......oh gosh, I feel tired already. But, I anticipated this and asked my bsf ladies to pray for me. That I would be able to juggle the multiple balls and not drop any. That I would remain energetic and joyful despite the busy-ness. That there would be a proper balance with solitude.
I look back on it and am grateful for answered prayers.

Going off tangent here.

There is an interesting place called Union Square at Amara Hotel. It's like 'the' place to do salsa. It was completely packed last Saturday. Live salsa band. So good I didn't realize the music was actually live. More fun to watch the guys dancing than the gals. Especially since they are Chinese. Ever watch Chinese men do salsa. Not bad really. Almost makes me want to go learn salsa too. Ha! There's also a guy by the name of Archie that has an incredible vocal range and fronts the band inside the wine bar. He sings like a woman. Power packed.

1 comment:

auntymich said...

go for it (salsa ie) - u can front the cool aunties band. i'll volunteer to be a doo-wah girl...