Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Sore Throat Battle Aids
I'm under attack and these are my weapons. No household is complete without a bottle of Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa. There are two items (#8 & #11) on the ingredient list that sound rather dubious but since it's all herbal, I just close two eyes. The most effective but eye-squinting concoction is actually the honey-apple cider vinegar combo. I was told to drink the cider vinegar 'neat' for a really bad sore throat. Cannot imagine. Vinegar, by the way, is also the most effective way to rid 'pee assaulted' floor areas. Takes away all hint of any uric acid smell. I purchased many a bottle of vinegar when Baobei was being toilet trained. Last but not least is the Strepsils Gargle. This is very 'laht' but I believe it kills all the germs in the throat and numbs it so I can get a good night sleep without feeling that awful lump every time I swallow.

1 comment:

auntymich said...

get well soon!