Wednesday, May 17, 2006

This is absolutely hilarious. Who says Singaporeans are not creative?

POEM ABOUT PAP MP
>
>Recently, my white MP,
>Knok on my door, and very kek ki..
>Say 'I've worked so hard, so vote for me',
>'Or rubbish won't be cleared, in your vicinity'.
>I said 'Dear MP of my GRC',
>'Dun remember u, so please pardon me'.
>'I only saw you on TV',
>'Dozing off and jiak liao bee'.
>Last GE I voted for thee,
>2% up in GST.
>Cut CPF and up utility,
>Are still very clear in my memory.
>5 years later, then you come to me,
>Fresh from your slumber of ivory.
>Say that only, you can help me,
>Escape from a life of poverty.
>Just take a drive on CTE,
>Count the number, of all the gantries.
>Or squeeze a ride on the MRT,
>That has not been cleared for ye.
>My life since the last GE,
>Has been downhill though I voted PAP.
>If I vote the same for your sleeping spree,
>I can expect the same misery.
>So this time round, I vote for somebody,
>Who will kachiao you, to productivity.
>Forms fill wrong, no big deal to me,
>If there's someone to speak up for ah bee.
>So dear MP of GRC,
>If life no improve, vote u cho simi?

No comments: