Wednesday, November 02, 2005

5 Weird & Random things about myself

Mich tagged me for this game.
"Rules of the game: Post 5 Weird and Random facts about yourself, then at the end list the names of 5 people who are next in line to do this. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "You are tagged" in their blog and tell them to read yours."Five Weird & Random facts about myself:

Here goes:
1. In college, I dyed two patches of my hair orange - front & back. Looked like a punky skunk.
2. I am not a true blue MGS girl. Started off at Nanyang Girls School till P5.
3. I had a fave pillow called "nga nga" which I could not sleep without - for like 25 yrs. Could only bring myself to let it go when my firstborn popped out to replace it.
4. I am a closet alcoholic.....oops....*RA-18!*.....make that closet musician. I love to try & play all sorts of instruments but only in the closet. One day I do hope to come out of the closet.
5. I'm an introvert & painfully shy. I smile a lot to disguise this.

OK done. Revealed my guts and all.
I'm tagging these 5:
1. Bethany
2. Ivfen
3. Jermaine
4. Shu En
5. Charlotte

5 comments:

auntymich said...

how big is your closet? is there a drum set in there u want to get rid of to make space for the piano?? :D

PEW said...

Painfully Shy?!? Heh heh and wondering where my NGA NGA went :P

solitude said...

I don't mind dying my hair like yours... But now facilitator in OC, got image to upkeep.... :(

Chris The Baker said...

I was once know in CCMC (Chern's then grouppie) as "The girl with the RED hair"...Ask Leanne...

Mingying LEE said...

mich - sorry no drumset.
pew - what! dun believe ah?
GAS - go for green since u a veggie queen (:
chris - wahhhhhh....was it fire engine red?