Friday, November 11, 2005

The pest control technicians just left. The dead rat was in the drain - just outside the boys' bathroom. They also found two live rats hiding in Tim's bucket of coral (not being used but meant for the fish tank). Saw them jabbing furiously with their rotans - one escaped, one whacked dead. Now I'm $85 poorer but no choice.
Just as their van leaves, I decide to get my letters from the mailbox. Guess what? There's a dead lizard with ants crawling all over it sitting amongst my piles of letters. AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH...............

3 comments:

Chris The Baker said...

Better than roaches! So, there's still one more rat running around??? Arrrrgggghhhh..........!

cheryl said...

yikes!

ivfen said...

woah...that's one unlucky day..lizards and rats?i'd be screaming all day long and jumping on the sofa if that happened to me (: