Thursday, November 24, 2005

Here's a quickie. Have to go out and eat again. For the record, I'm weighing in at 53kg now. Sigh...
Tonight we're taking them to Sanur @ Centrepoint. That kind of food has to be consumed with a lot of rice. There goes my waist. Like we used to say in school - in through the lips, straight to the hips.
Tim kindly disposed of the vermin last night. He asked me what my preference was - drowning or boiling. I refused to answer. Next I heard this awful squealing from where they were. After a few seconds, silence ensued. I think he chose the latter otherwise the sounds would have been gurgling right?
Stay tuned. My next post is going to be about vaso-vagal syncope. And it is not at all about what one might think it is about!

1 comment:

auntymich said...

i haven't seen 53kgs since maybe p5!