Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thinking happy thoughts
I'm so looking forward to next weekend. I'm going to follow Tim up to Ho Chi Minh City. He has to do business there and we're going to take the weekend before his work to play tourist together. Looking forward to eating. Also, it's always good to get out of Singapore and leave the kids behind for a change. Plan on checking out the infamous tunnels there and do some shopping I suppose. I'm not much of a shopper and I can't bargain for nuts. Got what I think is a great deal on the airfare. The taxes ($50) cost more than the flight ($40) each way. The only other budget airline I've flown is Value Air, so I wonder what Tiger Air will be like. The hotel is going to be free because we're swopping some Amex points for complimentary hotel stays instead. Went to the Queenstown library yesterday to borrow a whole bunch of travel books on Vietnam to read up. During this holiday period, you can borrow twice the number of books with each card - 8!

2 comments:

auntymich said...

what fun! the tunnels are very squeezy...

pong said...

envy