Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Have a little clarity on how to proceed with the issue in my last post. Patience. Sensitivity.
Something lighter now.

Grrrhhhhh. What's one to do with an extremely endearing son who also happens to be absolutely clueless about so many things. Sigh. Gives new meaning to the name 'blur sotong'. Can't go into details here. I wonder how many times I inadvertently display my awful quizzical look of amazement every day. Somewhere deeper inside me this then translates into a brand new white hair sprouting out on my head. My hairdresser thinks it is not necessary for me to highlight my hair (which seems to be the thing to do nowadays) because I have enough strands of white hair to give that effect. Don't know if that was an insult or compliment. Not that it mattered.

There are too many books to read and not enough time to read them all. Yet I want to try. I'm already in the middle of so many different books. What's one more right? Next book I'd like to get hold of is Anne Rice's Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt. She's a classic example of someone who has moved from darkness to light.

1 comment:

auntymich said...

the 'blur sotong' look happens often in my house too, as well as the 'crosseyed' look aka "who me? this sweet guileless creature? cudn't possibly be"