Monday, February 20, 2006

Thoughts today....
Was speed reading through my 'junk' email today. This sentence caught my eye.
I'd rather see a sermon than hear one any day, I'd rather have you walk with me than show the way..
Think it's about how action speaks louder than words. You know...walk the talk.
I'm in a bit of dilemma. Had someone spill their guts to me earlier this afternoon. She's had quite the tragic life. Like Job in the Bible. A good chap...but just about everything went grossly wrong. She doesn't see the light at the end of the long, long tunnel. Asking God....why, why, why. Weary and fatigued. Wondering when the roller coaster ride will end. Ready to resign from God...from life. I have no answers. I barely know her but I think I know what she needs. Quite simply....a friend. Should I or should I not? Unfortunately, it's not that simple. There are some boundaries I think I have to respect.

1 comment:

auntymich said...

guess if u barely know her & she spills her guts out to u, it sounds like she really needs a friend