Friday, March 10, 2006

Some Comic Relief.....
Received an email with a list of Ah Beng & Ah Lian jokes. They were all hilarious but this is my favourite:

Ah Lian as phone operator :
>
> Ah Lian goes for a job interview as a phone operator.
> After a short conversation, the manager realizes that Ah Lian can't speak
> decent english and he decides to make it hard for her and says "Ok, I'll
> employ you if you can use 3 english words in a sentence".
> Ah Lian of course agrees. The manager says, "The 3 words are: Green, Pink
> and Yellow.
>
> Now use them in 1 sentence."
> Ah Lian thinks really hard for about 2 minutes, then says, "Hmmm, Ok.
>
> The phone, it went Green, Green, Green, I Pink it up and sez Yellow?"
>

2 comments:

auntymich said...

oh pls fwd me the ah lian jokes email!! michtancl@yahoo.com
p.s. who ate up ur tagboard?

Conrade Yap, (Dr) said...

ha! ha! ha!
One of my fav Ah Beng's jokes is now on my blog.

kianseng