Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Things you don't need to know....
But I'm telling you anyway. Ha!

The Ang Mo Kio Community Hospital is now called the Ang Mo Kio Tai Huay Kwan Hospital. The Buddhists have bought it. From whom I don't know. Brought my mother-in-law there today to get her stitches taken out. My cousin has a clinic there. It was a long & scenic drive. Mainly because I got lost.

The Poh Pia man at Holland Village market is now at the Food Court in Basement 2 at HDB Hub. I really like Toa Payoh Hub. It's so happening. I was greedy and bought 3 poh pias to eat. I was greedier and bought $3 of Rojak. I ate 1 1/2 poh pia & some rojak and felt absolutely bloated.

This morning I did my usual running circuit around the estate. My heart is in good shape but my knee started to misbehave toward the end. Then since I was all gross & sweaty, I grabbed my dog and gave her a bath. I forgot to stretch after my run. My left leg started to stiffen. What is happening to my youthful body? It's disintegrating!!!!!!

No comments: